Thank you for your answer.

This means I have to override
`/usr/share/cmake/Modules/Compiler/Fujitsu-DetermineCompiler.cmake`? This is
not unfeasible, but it may seems tricky to my users. Since detecting compiler
version is not a crucial task, maybe I will keep this file as it and
concentrate on other ones.

Another question I have is regarding MPI. The `find_package(MPI REQUIRED)`
directive fails with "Could NOT find MPI (missing: MPI_CXX_FOUND)". I have no
clue on how to help the detection of MPI. The compiler I give to CMake is
actually an MPI wrapper that only needs one argument to enable MPI features. I
tried with some exotic-named GCC compilers at my lab (which are MPI wrappers as
well) and it could detect MPI with no problem. Where should I start?

Best regards,

--

Paul Zehner, Ph. D.

Invited Researcher

Numerical Simulation Research Unit

Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency

7-44-1 Jindaiji Higashi-machi, Chofu-shi, Tokyo

182-8522, Japan

Tel. +81-50-3362-7933

Fax. +81-422-40-3327

zehner.p...@jaxa.jp<mailto:zehner.p...@jaxa.jp>