Hello,

It looks like you are making progress. Note that to use the gcc-8 and g++-8 compilers from brew, you need to have include files in /usr/include. Otherwise you get strange errors about missing _stdio.h, etc. I believe in another thread, someone suggests how to make sure the headers get put in the right place.

I looked and found curses.h (not ncurses.h) here.
/usr/include/curses.h.

Regards,

Juan