Hi everyone,

currently i'm trying to build my doxygen documentation from my
CMakeLists.txt file. I found the following example that seems to be
correct:

######################
## bsBuildDoxygen() ##
######################
macro(bsBuildDocs)
        if(GENERATE_DOCS)
                # check if Doxygen is installed
                find_package(Doxygen)
                if(DOXYGEN_FOUND)
                        # set input and output files
                        set(DOXYGEN_IN
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/doc/manual/Doxyfile.in)
                        set(DOXYGEN_OUT
${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/doc/manual/Doxyfile)

                        # request to configure the file
                        configure_file(${DOXYGEN_IN} ${DOXYGEN_OUT} @ONLY)
                        message("Doxygen build started")

                        # note the option ALL which allows to build the docs
together with the application
                        add_custom_target( doc_doxygen ALL
                                COMMAND ${DOXYGEN_EXECUTABLE} ${DOXYGEN_OUT}
                                WORKING_DIRECTORY ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}
                                COMMENT "Generating API documentation with
Doxygen"
                                VERBATIM )
                else()
                  message("Doxygen need to be installed to generate the doxygen
documentation")
                endif()
        endif()
endmacro()

Now my question is about the configure_file command. what is Doxygen.in
and what is the configure_file command for ?

best regards!