You can prepend C:\cygwin64\bin to the CMAKE_PROGRAM_PATH variable so that it looks there first.  While the find_package documentation does not mention CMAKE_PROGRAM_PATH, I know this works for bison and flex because that is what we do in our project (presumably, find_program is used internally within the find_package, explaining why CMAKE_PROGRAM_PATH is considered).

You could also try setting the FLEX_ROOT and BISON_ROOT variables to C:\cygwin64\bin or perhaps C:\cygwin64. According to the find_package documentation, this should allow you to set the search location on a per-package basis. However, I have not had this work for me, so your mileage may vary.