hello,

I have those errors when I launch python update_deps.py depuis
vulkan-basic-samples/scripts in attachment a print screen,

Under this print screen there is this line :

'CMakeLists.txt:94 (find_package)'

For the first error I am in add Vulkan Headers GitHub It looks like registry is
in headers !

I have edit a lot of cmake files about thoses errors without repair thoses
errors...

Thank you in advance to mailing list cmake to help myself run correctly this
python script,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.