Ive moved the Grace repo to github where you can now download the sources.  It
seems to build fine on MacOS and Linux, but I haven’t done tons of testing yet
so there are probably still some issues to fix.  Windows doesn't work yet — I
can compile and link everything, the app boots but I dont seem to have s7
working yet.  I’m sure it's something stupid that I’ve done, but don't know
much about VisualStudio2019 so right now I'm still in the dark. Thank you Bill
for all your help!

This release is basically a major cleanup to get things building and running
again in the very latest juce and sndlib/s7.  Grace is a pretty old app so the
next thing I will do is probably continue to simplify and modernize its code
base.  I will also add an internal midi synth (a juce fork of the sfzero sound
font player) so that there is internal playback support on all OSes.

here is how to download the sources, the grace/README.md will tell you what to
do.

$ git clone https://github.com/ricktaube/grace.git grace

One thing I need to do asap is have documentation hosted by the github repo if
at all possible. Iff anybody knows how to host a homepage for a github repo
please let me know.

—Rick