Rob:

I have a new e-mail account and will be losing my hotmail.com & fidnet.com accounts shortly.  How do we change to my new address or do you do it on your end?  Just let me know what to do on my end so that I continue to get the posts.  I guess since I set it up originally on my hotmail.com account, I need to go in and change that so I don’t have problems signing in, right?

My new address is   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,  suzieq