Awesome ~!     Wow.    No more Gleevac?    You go girl !
-------------- Original message from Sandra Wells <nannyg...@bellsouth.net>: --------------

Dear CML Warriors,

I am forwarding a copy of an email that I sent to my family and friends today, FYI.

My oncologist called to report my last Genoptix Report has come back NEGATIVE, which means that I AM IN TOTAL REMISSION.  Praise God!!!!

For those of you who did not know, January 2009, I was diagnosed with CML, a type of leukemia, which fortunately can be treated with oral chemo.  I was put on Gleevec on January 28th and even though the side effects were pretty rough for about 8 months, they have improved to a very manageable level.  Most importantly, the drug has worked, and God has truly blessed me.

Thank you so much to all of you for your prayers, loving thoughts and wishes.  I know your prayers made this remission possible.

With Much Love,

Sandy