Gleevac 400mg always made me nauseated if I didn't have at least a semi-heavy
meal before I took it.

--- On Tue, 12/29/09, DAWN RODEGHIER <drodegh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: DAWN RODEGHIER <drodegh...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Single 400 Gleevec pill
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 2:07 PM

Hi Cindy, I have been on the 100 mg tabs (4 aday) since they were approved here
in the USA.  I have a mail in plan from where I work.  So I call when I need a
refill and one time when I needed a new script the doctors nurse ordered the
400 tabs by mistake  but I caught it before they sent it out.  Doc didn't want
me on those in case my counts went down and he wanted to cut back on the daily
dosage.  He also mentioned that he had heard of whay you are talking about and
since I was doing so well he said leave well enough alone.  Jim Rodeghier