Dec. 11 marked 10 years since the doctor informed me that I had a blood
disorder I had never even heard of before....CML.
I have been on Gleevec all these years and doing quite well, having reached
remission in July of 2001.
This year, I made a trip alone to the brilliant little country of Nepal, north
of India. On Dec. 11, to celebrate my wellness and hope, I took a flight over
the Himalayas on a bright clear morning. The jagged, snowy peaks sparkled in
the sunlight and Mount Everest was very clear.
The world is a magnificent place!
Here's to ANOTHER 10 years!
Angie in Canada