From: dstuede...@aol.com <dstuede...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Gleevec 106 trial - ending?
To: cmlhope@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 3:54 PM

This is Jim in Iowa. I,ve been on gleevec since 2000 , but thought trail ended
in 2005. I,m still on studies.

In a message dated 4/28/2011 7:59:54 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
thea7...@aol.com writes:
  Hello group,
      Has anyone heard that the gleevec 106 trial is ending?  My CT nurse said
she just found out it was. I've been in it since 2000.  Anyone else?
   Anyone know who to contact to find out?
            Cyn

Sent from my iPhone