Hi Terry,

Nice to see you here on this forum. I was wondering what happened to you.

Sorry to hear about your kidney problems. I also have kidney failure and am
on dialysis. All of this started over 23 years ago from all of the chemo
and radiation I had for my bone marrow transplant and as time went by my
kidneys got worse and worse.

You may want to look into a kidney transplant in spite of you dealing with
your CML. I think that you would probably be a candidate even though you
have CML. I know that if you had any strokes or a heart attack then you
would probably not be able to get a kidney transplant.

No matter what, you need to get on some kidney transplant lists. If you
have a live donor that is willing to donate to you then you need to have
them tested as soon as possible. Just so you know there are some hospitals
that have a program that if they do not match you they can still donate and
in turn you will get someone else's  kidney.

So far I am on four lists but I also have a possible live donor. I am in
Pennsylvania for the summer and once I get back to Florida I will pursue
this.

If I can ever help you just let me know

Hang in there Terry.

18's (Symbol for life)