Sherri, Good luck and we will be thinking of you. I think it is much less
painful than a BMB. Wishing you always all good things. Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 22, 2015 11:42 am
Subject: Re: [CMLHope] Big test today

Hi Marty,  their may have been a few more in their I know I was getting one
every 4 month for 7 to 8 years.  Next time I'm in Chicago I'll have to check
with them because before going into the study in Chicago I had 2 at the other
Doctors office in Munster, IN.

greenie

In a message dated 1/22/2015 12:14:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,