Hi Susan,  I will be in Chicago the first week in  June.  I'll give you a
call and take care.

greenie

In a message dated 1/25/2015 12:22:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cmlhope@googlegroups.com writes:

Hey Greenie and all,

So sorry to hear you're having these struggles.  Nausea is like  having the
flu all the time.  The doc (our mutual Altman) prescribed a  nausea pill
when I began bosulif. I've used it about 4 times since going on  bosulif.  (10
mos. ago).   If it continues after you've gone off  gleevec for a week or
more, I would ask for some.  You have lots of  options, but I truly hope a
quick vacation will do the trick.  We might  not get to meet in New Carlisle
if you can't get this problem solved~!  And I had such a good time meeting
with you and your sweet wife, we'll  need to do it again when you are in the
area.

I went to Chicago Northwestern Medical again last Thursday.  I now  get 3
months in between visits since I'm in remission.  I do have to go  to a
cardiologist to check out a few chest pains I've had, and a neurologist  for
the
shakes that have been going on for far too long.  I'd like to  blame
everything on bosulif, but I don't think I can.

You are sure in my thoughts and prayers about your nausea.  Enjoy  your
vacation from gleevec and sure hope it helps!
All you guys have  been posting so much.  I read, but I can't always write
with other things  going on.  This time I'm reporting a praise report about
being in  remission, and asking for prayers about the chest pains and
shakes!!!  Rearranging my blood pressure medicine and one other to see if it
improves things before the neurologist.  It was too strong I  think....we'll
see.  God bless you all!!!

18's,

Susan