Hi John and thanks so much!!
I hadn't heard from anyone who is taking the drug.
I was on Hydrea and I think the dr thought that would bring my platelets
and wbc down but it didn't.
This is good news!  Maybe this will bring them down for sure.
How often do you get tested?
Thanks again,

Blessings And Prayers 18's Love

In a message dated 1/26/2015 6:27:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,