Hi,

About your NMs test results, unfortunately there is only a My Chart asking
for your user name and password, After that which of course I was not able
to get into it. What I can give you information about is about some of the
tests that are being done but not necessarily for your situation.

The only thing that I can provide is in the web site below, but most or
probably all of it may be beyond the average persons comprehension.

Good luck

18's,

Marty

http://www.nmslabs.com/test-catalog-new