Hi Jeanie,I too have been concerned about Marty. Another battle is surely
going on or he would be on here.  I'm pretty good. Was sick for four long days
over a week ago, having a love affair with the bathroom. Lol
Very sorry you've been sick too. Makes us enjoy the good days even more!!! I
just enjoyed a 3day visit with my two young grands and their parents(my son).
Taking a good couple of days to rest up. My numbers went down from 4.91 IS to
3.56 this month with no tki (bosulif) since last December. I am so grateful for
each day without it due to having strokes from the meds. When I do start up
again it will be the lowest dose every other day.
Getting excited about Hawaii in Sept. for 2 weeks!!! Everyone keep your chins
up and enjoy the good days!
Blessings and 18's, xoxoxoSusan Z
Sent from my Sprint phone

------ Original message------From: 'Jeanie' via CMLHope Date: Tue, Aug 2, 2016
1:13 PMTo: 'Jeanie' via CMLHope;Subject:[CMLHope] How is everyone
Checking in. How is everyone I hope very good. I am worried about Marty. Has
anyone heard from him? I have been sick again. Seems this flu just won't go
away! Let me know how you are all doing. Blessings!My Motto:Faith and PillsWith
Love🐠18'sDx 1/2004 CML LeukemiaStarted Gleevec 2/2004Started Tasigna
9/2009Started Sprycel 11/2009Started Ponatinib 1/2015Doctor Balducci Moffitt
Cancer Center -- -- [CMLHope]A support group of
this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CMLHope" group.To
post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.comTo unsubscribe from
visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope--- You received this
message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CMLHope" group.To
unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.for more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout.