Hi Tony, I do have a list of the numbers and names but I am not here in my
home in Florida because I am currently in my other house in Pennsylvania,
but you may want to get in touch with Bobby her number is 840. I think she
may have them. By the way my Zavie's zero number is 1 and my hat was
personally handed to me by both Zavie and his wife Ida when that came t
Florida to visit.

18's,

Marty