Thank you so much for your reply.

greenie

In a message dated 7/21/2017 8:15:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
s...@iinet.net.au writes:

CML HOPE
Hi All
FACEBOOK has a FORUM
A Facebook reunion  group has been started for Zavie's Zero Club members
which has been going  since 2016

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1673390782910601/
ZAVIE - CML ZERO CLUB  MEMBERS - WHERE ARE YOU
There are 161 current  members who were all members of the ZAVIE ZERO’s
We have been updating  the Register that Zavie Miller has –
Found hundreds of  names
>From Number 1 to  Number 1381

NOTE:

Ms  Fran Mauri Comment in 2010

1366  Entries (zero number presentations)
947  valid Email Addresses
260  Invalid Email Addresses [European Addresses?]
149  No email Addresses

>From  2010 to 2011 there were 9 Zero numbers presented to #  1375

>From  2011 to 2012 there were 6 Zero number presented to # 1381

#  1381 is the last Number of the Zavie Zero Club  Member List

____________________________________

Your Comments DAVID
Hi everyone, I have  this copy of Zavie's list if you notice their is a
number 47 and 49 but no  48. Years back Zavie sent me the list and he gave
mi
number 48 which is  missing. I even put in on the side of my Glenview Naval
Air Station hat.  So I don't know why it's missing on this list. So enjoy
the  list.\
Your name is not  missing from the Zavie Zero List (Register)  - Latest
updated was June  2017

47
Joyce
Ward
Pickerington
OH
Early  chronic, 0 at 3 mos. Heart attack, 1/20 in  jun03
48
David
Greenberg  (Greenie)
South  Fort Myers
FL

49
Dave
Schulz
Detroit
MI
Had  an auto. transplant.
Cheers
Sue Hurt

A support group of _http://cmlhope.com_ (http://cmlhope.com/)
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails  from it, send an
email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.