Hi Greenie,

Go West young man, go West... May i ask you what is a pure Corvette?
And can you still get into it comfortably? Last time i tried to get into a
vet I had a lot of difficulty. I am 6' + I guess that you must be some ware
in Florida as i am also in Boynton Beach all hunkered down.

18's,

Marty

On Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 9:39 AM, myvety2k via CMLHope <
cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> [...]
>> again tried and although he was in a great deal of pain he managed to very
>> slowly prop himself up and peer out of that most appealing window. He was
>> absolutely shocked at what he was able to see, or to put it another way,
>> what he was unable to see. There was nothing there but a brick wall! He
>> wondered why that man would always tell him about what a beautiful world it
>> was out there when in fact there was nothing but that brick wall. At about
>> that time the nurse came in with his sponge bath. He immediately without
>> any reservation asked her why the man would always tell him about what was
>> happening outside when in fact he wasn't able to see anything. The nurse
>> then told him that he was correct. The man who had been by that window was
>> in fact not able to see anything because he was blind.
>>

>>  The man then realized that the other man was trying to make him feel
>> good, and try to become well once again. And, as it turned out that other
>> man did in fact return to health but not until he was able to receive a
>> Bone Marrow Transplant. There was a donor found, his sister, and although
>> he had to live in a plastic bubble for many months without having a window
>> in it he would also be able to see all of those wonderful things that this
>> world has to offer. In effect the man who passed away prepared the other
>> man so that he would be able to tolerate something that no one could ever
>> imagine happening to anyone. I know all about this story because I was that
>> other man, and without this blind mans’ help I would have never been able
>> to really “see” what the other man saw, even though he was totally blind. I
>> gladly wrote this story to be able to make others understand that there is
>> hope even though you cannot see any hope. There is something to be learned
>> by all of this, and that is to never give up hope. Most of us are blind to
>> this fact, and we can only see what we want to see. Sometimes it takes
>> someone that can really see what is out there even though he is blind.  Or
>> was he?
>>

>> Authors note:
>>
>> I wrote this story on May 21, 1990, which I consider my second birth
>> date, because that was exactly one year after my Bone Marrow Transplant. My
>> actual birth date was on May 21, 1944. It is my wish that whoever reads
>> this will take comfort in the fact that there is a beautiful world out
>> there, and they must have hope in order to really be able to ”see” it.
>>

>> *Martin Gartenberg*.
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 6:43 PM, <jku...@wi.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This was absolutely beautiful.  Thank you for sharing with the cml
>>> warriors.
>>> keep in our minds daily.

>>> this is beautiful enjoy it...

>>> POINT!

>>> OF WISDOM.

>>> .com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_embed_moBvLFbFdJ4-3F
>>> rel-3D0-26autoplay-3D1&d=CwMFAg&c=dqndFQAGz2cg7ln6ll1EqkpBLZ
>>> llP_GH8-2iqGbTww0&r=Qe_XpeKmavPLztg2brYC5SwEbqTAPjPxg8FzvqzB
>>> DQ8&m=5wWnLlxjTomhWYGmE2v0xhF9aP7yqBlzOyK6GGGYv-g&s=UuLl5ocA