Hi Jeanie,

I have had several MRI's in the past. Once with the dye and it does show up
better then without the dye.

However i am no longer allowed to get any MRI's but only CAT scans because
of my pace maker and a lot of other things like when they removed my spleen
they used metal staples rather then sutures. Also i had broken my neck and
elbow and was on life support in a coma and had to have all sorts of
plates, nuts and bolts as well as pins and 2 inch screws into both my neck
and elbow.

If you ask your doctor if he can avoid the dye then so be it.
Now why are you having to get an MRI in the first place?

And that is why i can not take any MRI's Lucky me Huh?

Jeanie,
would you kindle pass along your personal email address and or your phone
number?

Mine is: wa2...@gmail.com

18's,

Marty