Hi Richard,

That is good to hear. It seems that I have traveled along the same road
that you did. And in my travels I had to take both Mr. Procrit and at times
Mrs. Neupogen because of having a low amount of Uncle Hemoglobin which led
me to know the rest of my cousins Sleepy, Tired, Exhausted, Grumpy, and Mr.
General Out Of Breath.

Anyway that is how I felt when my kidneys, the twins failed, and in doing
so causes them to not being able to produce a specific Hormone that travels
to your bone marrow and populates it with Uncle Hemoglobin and you become
anemic just like some of my cousins if you don't take these shots. By the
way your protein levels also take a hit so you have to eat a lot more of
protein enhancers like red meat, fish, chicken, turkey and among other
thing eggs just to name a few.

Unfortunately it is just a vicious cycle that you have to deal with.
However you are "lucky" if that is the proper word to use because of your
reduction of Gleevec and still being PCRU. Now your system is actually
getting back to itself. So yes, maybe that "Lucky" word IS the proper word
to use.

Now you also indicate in one of your sentences that, "I am currently just
traveling along this  slowly(HA!) older path".

Now as you have written the word (HA!) it shows me that you have a seance
of humor in your life, and that is why I have introduced you to some of my
"family members" I have learned in my life several things: Your mind
controls your body and some may not agree with me on this but it sure does
for me. And secondly, when your smiling your not crying. In fact my kidney
surgeon told me one time "Always smile" and he was right excepting when
someone that is close to you passes on, then it is that exception.

In any event Richard I am very happy that your doing so well 👋😀

You have a great day.

18's,

Marty