From: 'Susan Zimmerman' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
To: cmlhope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 22, 2017 4:43 pm
Subject: RE: [CMLHope] Well wishes

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I pray you all are well enough to enjoy the
holidays. Ours will be quiet and cozy by the fire. Turkey on the menu. So glad
I am part of this awesome and loving group.

 Just got my numbers back from bcr/abl. It showed .45. Last time was .26. Not
doing badly but was shocked when doc asked me if I wanted to go off med.
(History of strokes caused by med.) First time she's asked me that! She does
not recommend it, so I'll stay on awhile longer and then let my body rest.
Toxins build up and cause stress on my blood spots in brain.
18's and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
Much love,
Susan Z.

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 Myvety2k via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>