So glad that you are out of the hospital and in the comfort of your own home.
Your mushroom, barley and meat soup sounds delicious.  I would appreciate the
recipe, if you are willing to share.  I don’t have a pot that large, but could
cut the recipe down.  Always nice to have something on hand for a quick meal.

Best wishes for your continued recovery.

            Joyce in Southern Illinois