Sooo happy for your numbers, Jeanie! Maybe when they cut your meds in half that
side pain will go away!!! I pray it does....
18's and hugs,

Susan Z.

On Thursday, February 1, 2018 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com>
wrote:
I saw my new doctor at Moffitt. Her name is Martine Extermine. She works also
with the seniors and I liked her a lot but she had a lot put on her shoulders.
Had to take over all Dr Balducci's patients.
II got good news. I asked her what my last BCR ABL tests results were and she
said 0's. Am I cured? I don't think they know but they are doing a study for
those of us doing well on our test. It's cutting patients to half doses you
have to be checked once a month. What does the group think about it?
Hope everyone is good today.
Blessings. V

My Motto:
Faith and Pills