Hi sweet Beth
So glad to hear from you and get our uplifts we so badly need.
I sprained my muscle in the top part of my right leg and it really hurt.  Then
my bones a muscles started to wake me up at night. I get up and massage them. I
was wondering if you are under a doctors care for the muscles and what they
told you to do for pain and all.
I take Ponatinib and have for 3 years this Jan.
I limped for about a week but it's gradually getting better I don't think I
could work but I am 80 years young in May.
Looking forward to your advice.
I still walk and do some house work and gardening.
Love you so very much.
Jeanie
My Motto:
Faith and Pills