Hi to all.Sounds like Jeannie has a great vacation in the mountains!  Roberta,
know you're hoping for "a visit home" and not to hospitals for a while.  Hope
you can be home now.
Nick's had more skin cancers "frozen off" (burns like crazy doesn't it!) and a
biopsy.  We will find out biopsy results in a couple of weeks.  The Dr. did an
excellent surgery because it's healing well and no infection.  It was only
band-aid sized but deep.
We're staying well and working around when we can keep cool and out of the day
time heat.  Cleaning up some more gardens then overplant with perennials to
enjoy next year.  Nick's Zauvie's Zero Club #803 15 years with Gleevec and CML
(Isn't the Gleevec brain "fun!")lolTake care to all in the group,Elizabeth
Nick's wife

    On Sunday, June 10, 2018 5:11 AM, "cmlhope@googlegroups.com"