Thank you Joyce 
Yes I was wrong about dosage. It was 0.05mg
I took a whole 5o this morning but I’m sweating really bAd and shaking.   
So I’m going back to half. 
I woke up a few months ago and my right finger was numb.  
Anyone have that?

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love
Jeanie
🐠free
18’s to Marty
Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
Started Gleevec 2/2004
Started Tasigna 9/2009
Started Sprycel 11/2009
Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015
New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
Dr Balducci retired 

0 CBL. ABL

> On Jul 19, 2018, at 10:34 PM, Joyce Mesnarich <joy...@htc.net> wrote:
> 
> Jeanie,
> I would take the dosage your Dr advised.  My husband is taking 150.  He has 
> been taking it so long that we can’t really remember how often he did blood 
> tests when he first started.  I think it was every 3 months.  Now he gets 
> tested every 6 months.  That, evidently, is what Medicare will pay for and 
> deems necessary.  I takes a while for your body to build up the  thyroid.  I 
> think you should take the whole dosage.  It may even be adjusted higher as 
> you go along and they find the right amount that you need.  50 sounds like a 
> very low dose.  Don’t think you should have any problems with it.  Hope you 
> feel better soon.  My husband never noticed any difference in how he felt.  
> He was diagnosed before he had any symptoms, I guess.
>              God bless and keep you,
>                 Joyce in Southern Illinois
> 
> 
>> On Jul 19, 2018, at 1:29 PM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope <cmlhope@googlegroups.com> 
>> wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> My dr gave me 50 mg but I am taking half. Should I take the full dose?
>> 18’s
>> How often to get tested?
>> My Motto:
>> Faith and Pills
>> With Love
>> Jeanie
>> 🐠free
>> Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
>> Started Gleevec 2/2004
>> Started Tasigna 9/2009
>> Started Sprycel 11/2009
>> Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015
>> New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
>> Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
>> Dr Balducci retired 
>> 
>> 0 CBL. ABL
>> 
>>> On Jul 17, 2018, at 3:39 PM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Great drug! I have been taking it for many, many years. What dose is he on? 
>>> 
>>> 18's,
>>> 
>>> Marty
>>> 
>>>> On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 3:30 PM, Joyce Mesnarich <joy...@htc.net> wrote:
>>>> Jeanie,
>>>> My husband has had hypothyroidism for years…..before he got CML.  It never 
>>>> caused him any problems.  It was diagnosed at a regular office visit with 
>>>> a blood test.  He takes levothyroxin and has regular blood tests.
>>>> 
>>>>             Joyce in Southern Illinois
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> On Jul 17, 2018, at 10:57 AM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope 
>>>>> <cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> Anyone have a thyroid problem?
>>>>> 
>>>>> My Motto:
>>>>> Faith and Pills
>>>>> With Love
>>>>> Jeanie
>>>>> 🐠free
>>>>> Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
>>>>> Started Gleevec 2/2004
>>>>> Started Tasigna 9/2009
>>>>> Started Sprycel 11/2009
>>>>> Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015
>>>>> New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
>>>>> Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
>>>>> Dr Balducci retired 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 0 CBL. ABL
>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Jul 15, 2018, at 12:44 PM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Okay Jeanie,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Since there is a lot to talk about I will do it between your lines.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>> That’s cute
>>>>>> When I first started dating my hubby I was 16. When we went to leave I 
>>>>>> hugged and kissed my mom and dad goodbye. He told me later he had never 
>>>>>> seen that before.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> OH I DID, BECAUSE MY PARENTS CAME FROM EUROPE AND IT WAS THEIR CUSTOM 
>>>>>> THE WAY THAT THEY WOULD USUALLY DO IT WAS FIRST CAME MY MOM AND SHE 
>>>>>> WOULD HUG AND THEN KISS ME. THEN CAME MY DAD. WHAT HE WOULD DO WAS FIRST 
>>>>>> HUG ME THEN KISS ME AND THEN HE WOULD GIVE ME WHAT WAS CALLED A KNIPPLE. 
>>>>>> DO YOU KNOW WHAT A KINPPLE IS? WELL IT HURT LIKE HE NEVER WANTED ME TO 
>>>>>> FORGET HIM. 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> HE WOULD GRASP MY CHECK BETWEEN HIS THUMB AND INDEX FINGERS AND SORT OF 
>>>>>> TWIST AND THEN LET GO. I COULDN'T WAIT TILL IT WAS OVER BUT AS I LEARNED 
>>>>>> LATER ON IN LIFE HE JUST WANTED ME TO KNOW THAT HE AND MOM WOULD NEVER 
>>>>>> FORGET THEM
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> His mom and dad never hugged or kissed him.  It was just the way we 
>>>>>> were. 
>>>>>> Kiss goodbye and kiss hello. 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> BY THE WAY THERE IS A HEBREW WORD THAT YOU HAVE PROBABLY HEARD BEFORE, 
>>>>>> SHALOM. IT MEANS WHEN YOU ARE APPROACHING SOMEONE, HELLO, WHEN YOU ARE 
>>>>>> ON THEIR SIDE IT MEANS PEACE AND WHEN YOU PASS THEM IT MEANS GOODBYE 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I THINK THAT HE JUST NEEDED A KNIPPLE. 
>>>>>>   
>>>>>> Same way with my kids. I tell them a hug is better than a pill. 
>>>>>> How are you today?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> HEY JEANIE, KINPPLES FOR EVERY ONE. 😀
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I’m waiting on my daughter as she will take me to a late lunch. 
>>>>>> I find my appetite not as good as it used to be. How bout you?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> BOTH OF MY PARENTS WERE COOKS AND MY FATHER WAS ALSO A BAKER. WE DIDN'T 
>>>>>> HAVE A LOT OF MONEY BUT WE SURE HAD A LOT OF BREAD. WE LEARNED TO MAKE 
>>>>>> DO. A WHOLE STORY BEHIND THIS BUT FOR ANOTHER TIME...
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I loved Millie’s cooking and recipes.  I sure do miss her.  
>>>>>> She fought hard. 
>>>>>> I remember when she started losing the use of her arms she said she 
>>>>>> didn’t know what she would do if she couldn’t do her sewing and etc. 
>>>>>> though I never met her I felt I knew her all my life. More later——
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> THAT'S WHY I CALLED HER MOMMY LOTTIE.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> And she knew what 18's meant.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> So 18's,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Marty, and a Knipple to you.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 12:05 PM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope 
>>>>>>> <cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>>> That’s cute
>>>>>>> When I first started dating my hubby I was 16. When we went to leave I 
>>>>>>> hugged and kissed my mom and dad goodbye. He told me later he had never 
>>>>>>> seen that before.  His mom and dad never hugged or kissed him.  It was 
>>>>>>> just the way we were. 
>>>>>>> Kiss goodbye and kiss hello.  
>>>>>>> Same way with my kids. I tell them a hug is better than a pill. 
>>>>>>> How are you today?
>>>>>>> I’m waiting on my daughter as she will take me to a late lunch. 
>>>>>>> I find my appetite not as good as it used to be. How bout you?
>>>>>>> I loved Millie’s cooking and recipes.  I sure do miss her.  
>>>>>>> She fought hard. 
>>>>>>> I remember when she started losing the use of her arms she said she 
>>>>>>> didn’t know what she would do if she couldn’t do her sewing and etc. 
>>>>>>> though I never met her I felt I knew her all my life. More later——
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> My Motto:
>>>>>>> Faith and Pills
>>>>>>> With Love
>>>>>>> Jeanie
>>>>>>> 🐠free
>>>>>>> Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
>>>>>>> Started Gleevec 2/2004
>>>>>>> Started Tasigna 9/2009
>>>>>>> Started Sprycel 11/2009
>>>>>>> Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015
>>>>>>> New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
>>>>>>> Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
>>>>>>> Dr Balducci retired 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 0 CBL. ABL
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Jul 13, 2018, at 9:52 AM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Jeanie, And I love you to, but when you say " Love you so very much" 
>>>>>>>> Do you mean like hugging me so much that your going to crush me until 
>>>>>>>> my ribs crumble? 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Ah yet another opportunity to let me say again...
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 18's,
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Marty 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 9:16 AM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope 
>>>>>>>>> <cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> So true Marty
>>>>>>>>> You aren’t even on tki’s and look what you’ve been through. 
>>>>>>>>> Thank you for this email. 
>>>>>>>>> Love you so very much 
>>>>>>>>> Jeanie
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> My Motto:
>>>>>>>>> Faith and Pills
>>>>>>>>> With Love
>>>>>>>>> Jeanie
>>>>>>>>> 🐠free
>>>>>>>>> Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
>>>>>>>>> Started Gleevec 2/2004
>>>>>>>>> Started Tasigna 9/2009
>>>>>>>>> Started Sprycel 11/2009
>>>>>>>>> Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015
>>>>>>>>> New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
>>>>>>>>> Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
>>>>>>>>> Dr Balducci retired 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 0 CBL. ABL
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> On Jul 10, 2018, at 8:53 AM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> 
>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Oh Jeanie,
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> first let me take you back to something I wrote to Richard
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> I have heard a lot of people mentioning that they blame some of the 
>>>>>>>>>> TKI that they are taking. Perhaps that may be so, but what if it 
>>>>>>>>>> isn't that at all? That is why they need to consult with their 
>>>>>>>>>> doctors because that is his or her job. 👉And if they feel that there 
>>>>>>>>>> is someone that can help as well then get a second opinion.👈 Don't 
>>>>>>>>>> forget they won't be hurt or offended because they are all getting 
>>>>>>>>>> together to help you. 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> And we will now continue on. Please read this. I took the time to 
>>>>>>>>>> write it for a reason and I see that you took my 👉advice👈. A lot 
>>>>>>>>>> more... But I want to hug your grand-daughter. My father once taught 
>>>>>>>>>> me a lesson and I think that you may want to pass this onto her, and 
>>>>>>>>>> yourself as well.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> When a person/s learns something new everyday then they become 
>>>>>>>>>> smarter. When a person/s refuses to learn something every day then 
>>>>>>>>>> they revert back to yesterday.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Hum, let me think..... Oh yea I think that your grand-daughter 
>>>>>>>>>> already knows this?
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> "Take it Day by day and as my granddaughter says". She said “every 
>>>>>>>>>> little thing’s gonna be alright.”
>>>>>>>>>> ❤️
>>>>>>>>>> Blood transfusions: A sort of long story but learning something new 
>>>>>>>>>> every day made me smarter and I am still alive... Jeanie I don't 
>>>>>>>>>> blame you for not wanting other peoples blood in you but let me ask 
>>>>>>>>>> you a question? How many units of blood did you require? Did it help 
>>>>>>>>>> you? Well i needn't know the answer because I already know but 
>>>>>>>>>> nothing that you told me but I know and here is why.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> I had O+ blood and my sister had B+ blood. So my transplant doctor 
>>>>>>>>>> told me that since my white blood count was past 186,000 that I need 
>>>>>>>>>> to have the bone marrow transplant now. Or I may not survive because 
>>>>>>>>>> I was in Blast crises that I was in.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> But he knew about my blood type wasn't a match for my sister but 
>>>>>>>>>> everything was perfect but the matching type. He told me that there 
>>>>>>>>>> may be a way to change my blood type but it could also cause my 
>>>>>>>>>> death. I then told him that i was dieing anyway so let's try it. 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> He started it before my transplant. It would require that I would 
>>>>>>>>>> have to get many, many blood transfusions as well a a lot of 
>>>>>>>>>> platelets  infusions, and Gama globulin and other human blood 
>>>>>>>>>> products. 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Who already knew about this? R***** Z********. Who showed up with 41 
>>>>>>>>>> "members" of his "family"
>>>>>>>>>> (Yes you know what I mean about this) ready to donate blood. But 
>>>>>>>>>> there was a problem. At that time there was a new disease called 
>>>>>>>>>> AIDS and all of the blood banks started testing and this slowed down 
>>>>>>>>>> the collection of gathering of blood.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Not to keep you on the edge of your seat. I once helped save a 
>>>>>>>>>> woman's life because she was dying of stage four breast cancer and I 
>>>>>>>>>> did this because I knew a doctor who may help her, and it took more 
>>>>>>>>>> then two years. He never forgot me. 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Some people just have their power but most don't. He was one of 
>>>>>>>>>> those that did to a certain extent. The way that I look about it was 
>>>>>>>>>> one life foe another. 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> In order to have my blood type converted from O to B I needed 96 
>>>>>>>>>> units of blood and I already knew where 41 of them came from. Just 
>>>>>>>>>> to let you know if a donated unit of blood did not match my blood 
>>>>>>>>>> profile it would be switched and someone else would get that unit of 
>>>>>>>>>> blood and a "trade" was made. I am now called a Chimera with B+ 
>>>>>>>>>> blood in me.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Now I am going forward in my life once more: Twenty years later my 
>>>>>>>>>> kidneys started started to fail. I was on Dialysis for four years 
>>>>>>>>>> and through a miracle I was able to get a kidney transplant and 
>>>>>>>>>> while I was outside of the operating room I noticed a white cooler 
>>>>>>>>>> with a red cross and it said "Human organs, B right side short 
>>>>>>>>>> urethra. 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> I almost jumped out of the gurney because it was B type and then I 
>>>>>>>>>> remembered that I used to be O type. Now what are the chances that 
>>>>>>>>>> this could ever happen?
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Now Jeanie and all of the rest of you reading this, don't you think 
>>>>>>>>>> that there truly Miracles floating around? Just ask your grand 
>>>>>>>>>> daughter....Now you already know what I know. Have you learned 
>>>>>>>>>> anything new today? I have.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 18's
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Marty
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 6:01 AM, 'Jeanie' via CMLHope 
>>>>>>>>>>> <cmlhope@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> Hi all
>>>>>>>>>>> I had this problem when on Tasigna. My hmg dropped to 8. I argued 
>>>>>>>>>>> with my onc as I didn’t want someone else’s blood in me. I knew if 
>>>>>>>>>>> he would take me off the tasigna the hbg would come back up. He 
>>>>>>>>>>> finally talked me into it and I had to stay for hours getting 
>>>>>>>>>>> transfusions. As most of you know not fun. Tasigna about killed me 
>>>>>>>>>>> and I landed back in the hospital until I could talk my doctor into 
>>>>>>>>>>> giving me Sprycel. I decided to make the move to Moffitt and never 
>>>>>>>>>>> regretted it. 
>>>>>>>>>>> Good luck to everyone.  Take it Day by day and as my granddaughter 
>>>>>>>>>>> says, “every little thing’s gonna be alright.”
>>>>>>>>>>> ❤️ 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> My Motto:
>>>>>>>>>>> Faith and Pills
>>>>>>>>>>> With Love
>>>>>>>>>>> Jeanie
>>>>>>>>>>> 🐠free
>>>>>>>>>>> Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
>>>>>>>>>>> Started Gleevec 2/2004
>>>>>>>>>>> Started Tasigna 9/2009
>>>>>>>>>>> Started Sprycel 11/2009
>>>>>>>>>>> Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015
>>>>>>>>>>> New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
>>>>>>>>>>> Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
>>>>>>>>>>> Dr Balducci retired 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 0 CBL. ABL
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Jul 9, 2018, at 10:21 AM, Marty Gartenberg <wa2...@gmail.com> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Richard, first thing is when your hemoglobin drops to 10 or below 
>>>>>>>>>>>> then is the time that procrit generic Epoetin Alfa should start. 
>>>>>>>>>>>> It should increase your red/hemoglobin count. However it may take 
>>>>>>>>>>>> a week or two to start showing results. Why don't you mention this 
>>>>>>>>>>>> to your doctor. 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Also, have your kidney function checked as well. 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> When my kidneys started to fail I was on Dialsys and found that my 
>>>>>>>>>>>> hemoglobin level started dropping. Kidney function has a lot to do 
>>>>>>>>>>>> with that. The reason why is because there is a hormone called 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Erythropoietin  which   is released in response to hypoxia (low 
>>>>>>>>>>>> levels of oxygen at tissue level) in the renal circulation. It 
>>>>>>>>>>>> stimulates erythropoiesis (production of red blood cells) in the 
>>>>>>>>>>>> bone marrow.   I am writing this in bold font to make sure that it 
>>>>>>>>>>>> can be understood, it is that important!
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> When I was on Diaysis sometimes my HGB would drop to from 7% to 9% 
>>>>>>>>>>>> and I felt like I coulden't even get out of bed. My wife would 
>>>>>>>>>>>> help me into her car and help me into the Dialysis center. I lived 
>>>>>>>>>>>> a horrible life until I had a kidney Transplant.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> I have heard a lot of people mentioning that they blame some of 
>>>>>>>>>>>> the TKI that they are taking. Perhaps that may be so, but what if 
>>>>>>>>>>>> it isn't that at all? That is why they need to consult with their 
>>>>>>>>>>>> doctors because that is his or her job. And if they feel that 
>>>>>>>>>>>> there is someone that can help as well then get a second opinion. 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Don't forget they won't be hurt or offended because they are all 
>>>>>>>>>>>> getting together to help you.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Richard and everyone else, there was a time a very long time ago 
>>>>>>>>>>>> that my father tought me something. He said that everyone needs to 
>>>>>>>>>>>> learn something new everyday because it will make you smarter. If 
>>>>>>>>>>>> you refuse to learn something new everyday then you will revert 
>>>>>>>>>>>> back to yesterday. And he was right!
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 18's
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Marty
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 11:31 PM, Richard H <rbhuffm...@gmail.com> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yes, I have been struggling with this for years.  I have had 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Transfusions, and now check my CBC every month to see if I need 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> to take Procreate to bring my blood level back up.  I am 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> currently on 200 mg Gleevec daily because my CML levels will rise 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> if I don't use it as a maintenance feature.  I am approaching 16 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1/2 years since diagnosis.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Richard H. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 1:04:15 PM UTC-5, Vivi wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I suddenly became terribly anemic and my doctor cut my intake of 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 400mg Gleevec daily in half.  It took five months but I am no 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> longer anemic and the CML does not seem to have become visible 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> as yet.  Has anyone else had a problem like this?
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Google Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Google Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> send an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>>>>>>>> send an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>>>>>>> send an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>>>>>> send an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>>>>> send an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>>>>>> an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>>  
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>>>>> an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>  
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>> Groups "CMLHope" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>>>> an email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>>  
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>>> "CMLHope" group.
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>>> --- 
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>>> "CMLHope" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>>>> email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> -- 
>>>> -- 
>>>> [CMLHope]
>>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>>  
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>> "CMLHope" group.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>>> For more options, visit this group at 
>>>> http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>>> "CMLHope" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>>> email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> -- 
>>> -- 
>>> [CMLHope]
>>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>>> -------------------------------------------------
>>>  
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "CMLHope" group.
>>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>>> "CMLHope" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>>> email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> -- 
>> [CMLHope]
>> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
>> -------------------------------------------------
>>  
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "CMLHope" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "CMLHope" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> -- 
> [CMLHope]
> A support group of http://cmlhope.com
> -------------------------------------------------
>  
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CMLHope" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
-- 
[CMLHope]
A support group of http://cmlhope.com
-------------------------------------------------

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CMLHope" group.
To post to this group, send email to CMLHope@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
cmlhope-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CMLHope
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CMLHope" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to cmlhope+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to