Hi all
At Moffitt after Dr Balducci retired I have been turned over to a nurse. I was
wondering how many of you have been turned over to a nurse and should I
consider getting a dr.
I have been with Moffitt for 7 years. I have always had a dr. It just seems
strange not having one but I like Moffitt.
Hope and pray all are good
Marty did I miss your post on your cruise?  I have been on many cruises but
never to Alaska. I didn’t think I would like the cold. How was it!
Thanks to all.
❤️❤️

My Motto:
Faith and Pills
With Love
Jeanie
🐠free
18’s to Marty
Dx 1/2004 CML Leukemia
Started Gleevec 2/2004
Started Tasigna 9/2009
Started Sprycel 11/2009
Started Ponatinib 1/ 2015 15 mg
New Doctor--Dr Martine Extermann
Moffitt Cancer  center sept 2017
Dr Balducci retired
Dr Gedia PCD
0 CBL. ABL
Taking 0.05mg 50 mcg levothyroxine
July 2018 dx with thyroid disease tsh 13
T4-normal t3-normal