I am sorry I have not posted in a while.  I have been rather busy  taking
care of this older model body I have.  I been in and out of the hospital
about 4 times with low blood counts and fluid buildup in my lungs and
legs.  I am recovering, and have started to increase my energy level.  We
(doctors and me) are not sure what the causes are for sure.  Heart,
CML,  or I just was  too tired .  Recovery is underway so all is well.
I wish the best for those having problems.

18's

Richard H.
Still going after 17 1/2 years on Gleevec.