Well, your doc says when dam senses a trigger it shorts ALL streams, and
indeed supplying a hole stage as primary output worked.  And with this
topology it can receive at most one primary stream record.

--
Mike Harding
z/VM System Support

CMSTSO Pipelines Discussion List <CMS-PIPELINES@vm.marist.edu> wrote on