Have to check, but vague memories that PERFSVM also had a fixed limit,
maybe even inspired by the VMC limit.

I think we have an official SMAPI call for performance data. Scraping
PERFSVM may not be the best way to get performance data. If there’s a good
use case for getting data, get a requirement in through the usual channels

Rob