One of the few remaining lead foundries is right in Providence, RI:
http://www.ibroomfieldandson.net/

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Valle <joseph.va...@vallegroup.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:46:43 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cutting my keel

I own a C&C 29' Mark II. I am contemplating cutting my keel about 14 inches
to accommodate a shallow mooring spot. Mars Metal from Canada makes a keel
bulb that will bolt to the remaining keel to make up for weight and righting
moment. Has anyone had experience with this?

Joseph R. Valle
Chairman & C.E.O.
The Valle Group, Inc.
70 East Falmouth Highway, Suite 3