Around seven years ago, after getting the seven year itch with my
Pearson-26, I moved up to Ox, a 33-1.  Mostly single-handed beercan and ad
hoc, one-on-one racing with the Pearson really improved my sailing skills.

I never made the "step up to the next level" with the 33-1. Ox was and
still is a wonderful challenge to sail well. I tried organizing and
training a racing crew. Fail.

I've gone back to single-handing mostly and currently get my greatest
racing enjoyment going one-on-one against a friend with Hunter-35. Nothing
beats getting in the zone.

Bob M
Ox 33-1
Jax, FL