Hey Bob, question for you from a Torontonian that's getting tired of this
city .. what's the sailing like out in Halifax? I'm sure it's a lot more
interesting than Lake Ontario but coming from a lake I've never dealt with
tides and currents. Is the sailing very challenging out there? Do you haul
your boat over winter?

I work at OCAD University and I check the job postings at NSCAD pretty
often. Nothing yet but I want to stay in higher ed, particularly art &
design and Halifax is very appealing. In fact, the east coast in general is
very appealing!

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto