Bill,

There was a C&C Wave 26 for sale around here (SE Mass) about 5 years ago, but
it's the only one I've ever heard of.  I think it was an '86, while production
of the 27 Mk V started in either '83 or '84.  But honestly, if one was bobbing
around on a mooring right next to me, I'd assume it's a 27 Mk V and think
nothing of it.

Mark

    ----- Original Message -----  From: Bill Bina <billb...@sbcglobal.net>  To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com  Sent: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:45:51 -0000 (UTC)  Subject:
Re: Stus-List HIN Again  - Sorry    I could be wrong, but I don't think there
were different "Mark" versions   of the 26. There was just the 26, and the
later 26 Wave, which looks   sort of like a pre-cursor of the 27 Mark V, except
it had a wing keel   and very shoal draft. I have never seen a Wave in the
flesh. Has any one   ever seen one? There can't be very many!    Bill Bina
On 7/11/2013 2:04 PM, Woody Hamel wrote:  > Thx Keith,  > Looks like a good
website, and confirms my HIN, will bookmark it for future reference. But is
1977,  26ft a mark III anyone?  > Cheers,  > Woody  > Goldfinch 26 Mk?  >
provided by the C&C Photo Album  http://www.cncphotoalbum.com