i have Gill. they are nice.  one issue is it makes reading instruments
difficult from some angles (ie.  anything but straight ahead)

________________________________

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 3:22 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Sailing Sunglasses Recommendations

Listers,

I'm seeking recommendations for a good set of sailing sunglasses. I know
Ronstan, Gill and a few others make some good polarized sets and was
interested in hearing about which ones you like or dislike.

I prefer something with blue lenses, polarized and has good coverage to
block glare from water reflection too.

And if it's something that looks like it belongs in the 23rd Century,
then all the better :-)

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
City Island, NY
Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log Website
<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>