I recently purchased Sta-set X, 3/8 for both main and jib halyards for my C&C
33 Mk1 at West Marine (during a one day 40% off sale on all lines).  Raced them
twice since in light air so the jury is still out.  Very slick requiring more
winch wraps.  Crew learned quickly gloves are required to prevent burns when
managing the new jib sheets.
There are a couple charts available on the 'net with line/sheet size recs based
on yacht size and intended use.  Will forward address later.
Brett
Wakefield, Rhode Island
C&C 33

Sent from my iPhone