I'll repost this regarding the 25...I've always been curious about how many
25's were made, Mk1 and Mk2, and how many in each model year.  I've seen Mk1's
from 1972 to 1977, and Mk2's from 1980 to 1984.  So whenever I see a HIN, I
write it down.  I have a list of a few dozen of them.  For the 25, the
1972-1974 boats are all CCY and the 1976-1984 boats are all ZCC.  The boats
which the owners identify as '75s are a mix of both, with the earlier hull
numbers being CCY and the later being ZCC.  But all boats with "75" at the end
of the hull number are ZCC.

Mark