Just tried the Classified Ads section, works fine for me but takes 5-10
seconds to load.there is not much on it but it does work, at least on my
machine

  _____

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: January 6, 2014 9:22 AM
To: andrew rothweiler; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List (no subject)

Its not working

On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 7:11 PM, andrew rothweiler <andy...@att.net> wrote:

Regarding the CNC Photo Album site, I've tried several times clicking in the
"Classified Ads" button, but can't get it to open.  Could be my randomly
faulty computer; otherwise, is the classified section working? Thanks

"Sailors, with their built in sense of order, service and discipline, should
really be running the world." - Nicholas Monsarrat

  _____