From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Michael Clow
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2014 4:44 AM
To: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C$C 32

My symmetrical chute was made specifically for racing by Al Declercq in Metro
Detroit so it would be the maximum legal size.  My sail certificate is online
below with the dimensions.  Perhaps someone else knows the formula to calculate
square footage?

http://desiresailing.org/Misc/SailCertificateSymChute1998CnC32.pdf

There is no C&C 32-II.  The  C&C 32 (made 1979 to 1984) is actually 31.5 LOA.
The C&C99 is 32.5 feet and came out around 2000.  The only similarity is that
they are within .5 feet of 32 feet.

Michael Clow

Desire <http://desiresailing.org/> , C&C 32, Lake St. Clair