Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 17:20:12 -0300
To: dziedzi...@hotmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Mixed batteries
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Marek, this is not a money issue. It's merely a way of making sure that all
batteries get due attention and are properly charged. All the people I've
converted to this system have never been stuck for power to start their
engines.
The rant is just that. A rant. Nothing is really wrong, it's just that Xantrex
assumes we are not all ignorant.

Rich
On May 5, 2014, at 14:52, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>