From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ken Heaton
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 8:52 PM
To: cnc-list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wanted 37 R in North-east

The one Chuck listed at: http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/26493

now named "Kedyw" used to be named "Top Gun V" and was based in Puerto Rico for
years.  Lawrence Anthony Aqui used to own her and he was on this list for a
while. I don't know anything about the present owners, they seemed to have used
the boat for one season and then listed her for sale.  They're asking
$40,000.00 USD.

The one in Halifax is a great boat. "Third Wave" It is for sale because its
owner passed away a few years ago, otherwise he'd still be racing it.

(asking US$ 34,895.00):

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1988/C%26c-37R-2253255/Halifax/Canada#.U2wVOIFdU8A

The are several for sale in southern Ontario if your friend want to take one
through the canal system from Oswego, NY.

They are:

1. "Clockwork" (asking US$ 44,078.00)

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1990/C%26c-37-40R-2447785/Toronto/Canada#.U2wV7IFdU8A

2. "My Shadow" (overbuilt and customised from the factory for the first owner,
asking US$ 63,363.00)

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1989/C%26c-37R--Custom-2596208/Hamilton/Canada#.U2wWc4FdU8A

3. "Lager" (this one is not cheap, asking US$ 81,729.00)

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1989/C%26c-37r--2393800/Penetanguishene/Canada#.U2wWz4FdU8A

Ken H.