Before I break a sweat, thought I should check in with the group. I know
the holding tank is behind the teak wall or vanity but I was curious as to
how much had to be removed before gaining access to the tank. If it all
needs to be removed, is there anyone out there who can supply photos,
nuggets of wisdom, step by step instructions, tips or tricks to getting
things apart with minimal destruction?

I know several have done this job on their boats, and replaced the metal
holding tank with a plastic one. (I lost the names of tank suppliers). I am
looking at installing one of the new Jabsco toilets.

After resetting the hard drive on my computer I lost the link to the
archives and my links to suppliers, so I have not checked there yet.

>From Peter, in Penetanguishene...running out of Febreze.

Peter Delean
C&C 30 Mk1