  From: Ken Heaton via CnC-List
  To: Jim Watts ; cnc-list
  Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 10:20 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List First sail

  We used to have a GMC 1/2 ton like that.  Key?  Who needs a stinkin' key?

  On 26 May 2014 02:07, Jim Watts via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

    Either leave the engine seacock open, or hang the ignition key off the
seacock handle. Me, I'm useless and we have a Yanmar, so I can start the engine
with pretty much anything I have in my pocket including lint. I leave the
seacock open. I know this makes me a bad person and I can live with that.

    Jim Watts
    Paradigm Shift
    C&C 35 Mk III
    Victoria, BC