From my Android phone

-------- Original message --------
From: M Bod via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 05/26/2014  11:18 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: C&C list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Bilge pump installation - was Re:  Bilge Pump Cleaning

Rich,
Thanks for the heads up. I was just online tonight looking at bilge pumps.
My CS 30 doesn't have an automatic bilge pump, just a manual.
I feel like I should add an automatic pump, but I wonder what size.
My boat has a very flat bilge with no 'deep' spots at all and maybe 4" space
under the floor boards.

What size bilge pump is appropriate? (And will fit)
Suggestions? Would you the the 'integrated electronic' switch or the old
fashioned float?
And suggestions on installation? I gather I should have it pump out near the
transom above water level (maybe Y it onto the drain from the manual pump?) Do
you 'direct wire' it to the batteries and bypass the panel?

Mark