From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 5:34:15 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List River cruise

I find your situation very interesting. You are a very rare sailor.

For some reason, I often have dreams where I am sailing down city streets,
which happen to have water in them. Somehow my spar never catches any wires. I
have talked to other sailors who have similar dreams. I must secretly want to
be in the river like you.

Bill Coleman

C&C 39