you wrote:
<snip> There is a*lot*  more to the story of Rebel Heart. You can find out all
about it in the usual places.
Long Story Short is the wife has issues, they never should have left Mexico,
<snip>

Sorry, but as long as I'm drinking and feel a sudden need to share, I can only say this:

*YUP*

They are still maintaining that they have seven years cruising experience, but what they really mean is that they bought the boat seven years ago.

I am really tired of newbies claiming to be expert cruisers just because they bought a heavy full keel boat and know how to talk on the radio.

Heck, a few years ago I met a blonde from Los Angeles (or was it San Diego) who claimed to have 11 years cruising experience. She found a guy who would make all her dreams come true. He dumped her. She's now a true brunette, trying to find the next bigger better deal. She still talks on the radio. The web site, which once proclaimed her experience as a 'marketing professional' now has her picture turned sideways. Guess who's paying for it.

Wal