Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 09:37:12 -0400
To: dziedzi...@hotmail.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List water pump impeller
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

I've always used vaseline. And change the impeller every other year. It's cheap
and easy maintenance.
AndyC&C 40Peregrine

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I have a quick question: what do you use to lube the impeller to let it
survive a wee bit longer in the dry environment before it starts pumping
water?

thanks

Marek (in Ottawa)

at: