That may be a state issued HIN. Touché has a state issued HIN because the 1971
HIN format didn't match the USCG standard.  The state  HIN number does not have
CCZ or CCY.  It has some random code but matches the USCG format.

I'm thinking the 300116 is correct and the C&C code is just omitted.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone